It should be noted that this policy does not apply to services provided by other third parties to you.
This policy is closely related to your use of our services. We recommend that you carefully read and understand the entire content of this policy, and start using it after confirming your full understanding and agreement. We strive to use easy-to-understand, concise and use bold text to mark the terms in this policy that have significant importance with your rights and interests to remind you of your attention.
You should focus on reading, and start using it after confirming that you fully understand and agree. Your use or continued use of our services means that you agree to our collection, use, storage, and sharing of your relevant information per this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy or related matters, please contact us through Tsibog atbp customer support via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Tsibog atbp: Tsibog atbp website, the client (including APP/WEB ), and related open platform accounts.
2. Tsibog atbp service provider: refers to Tsibog atbp's network and software technical service providers, FILSOTECH INC., whose registered address is at Level 10-1 One Global Place, 5th Avenue & 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1632 Philippines.
3. Personal information: refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
5. Personal information deletion: refers to the act of removing personal information from the system involved in the realization of daily business functions, so that it can be kept in a state where it cannot be retrieved or accessed.
This policy will help you understand the following:
1. How do we collect and use your information
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your information
4. How do we protect your information
5. How do you manage your information
6. How do we handle the information of minors
8. How to contact us
When you use our products, we need/may need to collect and use your personal information including the following two types:
1 To provide you with the basic functions of our products, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the corresponding information, you will not be able to use our products normally;
2 To provide you with additional functions of our products, you can choose to authorize us to collect and use information. If you refuse to provide, you will not be able to use the relevant additional functions or achieve the functional effects we intend to achieve, but it will not affect your normal use of the basic functions of our products.
You understand and agree:
1 We are committed to creating a variety of products s to meet your needs. Because we provide you with a large variety of products s and the specific product/service ranges that different users choose to use, there are differences in the corresponding basic/additional functions and the type and scope of personal information collected and used will vary, please refer to the specific product/service function;
2 To bring you a better product experience, we are constantly striving to improve our technology, and then we may launch new or optimized functions from time to time and may need to collect and use new personal information or change the Purpose or method of using personal information. In this regard, we will separately explain to you the collection purpose, scope and use method of the corresponding information by updating this policy, pop-up windows, page prompts, etc., and provide you with a way to choose your consent, and after obtaining your express consent During this process, if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, you can contact us through various contact methods provided by Tsibog atbp, and we will answer you as soon as possible
We will implement the following functions of this policy to collect and use your personal information:
(1) Help you become our user
To comply with the requirements of laws and regulations, when you register as our user, you need to provide your mobile phone number or sign-up using Facebook to create a Tsibog atbp account. We may verify your user identity based on the above information you provide to ensure that we are providing services for you.
When you use Tsibog atbp, to maintain your basic information and improve your service experience, you can improve the network identification information (such as avatar, nickname, email, etc.).
Authorized login: We may share your account information (avatar, nickname, and other information prompted on the page) with a third party with your consent so that you can easily register or log in to a third-party account. In addition, we may obtain your account information from a third party based on your authorization and bind it to your Tsibog atbp account so that you can directly log in and use our products or Realize the interoperability of related rights between accounts. We will use your relevant information within the scope of your authorization and consent per the agreement with the third party.
(2) Provide you with product information display
During your use of our services, to protect your account security, understand product adaptability, identify abnormal account status, and provide you with page displays and search results that are more in line with your needs, we may request you to provide or automatically collect you The usage of and stored as web log information, including:
Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use (including device model, operating system version, device settings, device advertising identifiers, mobile device identification codes, network cards) based on your specific operations during software installation and use Software and hardware such as addresses, mobile application lists, and device environment information), device location-related information (including your authorized GPS location and sensor information such as WLAN access points, Bluetooth, and base stations).
Service log information: When you use the products provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save it as a service log. Including browse, click to view, search query, favorite, add to the shopping cart, transaction, after-sales, share information, publish information, as well as IP address, browser type, operating system version, telecom operator, language used, and date of visit and time.
Please note that separate device information and log information are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine this type of non-personal information with other information to identify the identity of a specific natural person or combine it with personal information, during the combined use period, this type of non-personal information will be treated as personal information, unless you have obtained your authorization Or unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such information.
(3) Provide you with the collection, additional purchase and sharing functions
When you browse our website or client, you can choose to collect the goods you are interested in, add to the shopping cart, and share information with other third parties through the functional components provided by us. During your use of the above-mentioned functions, we will collect service log information including your favorites, records of adding shopping carts, and sharing history to achieve the above-mentioned functions and other purposes notified by us.
(4) Help you complete order placement and order management
When you order specific goods, we will generate an order for you to purchase the goods through the system. To place an order, you must at least provide your name, delivery address, and contact number. At the same time, the order will contain the information about the goods you purchased, the specific order number, the order time, the amount you should pay, and the payment method. We collect this information to help you complete the transaction smoothly and protect your Transaction security, query order information, provide customer service and after-sales service, and other purposes that we have notified.
You can order goods for others through Tsibog atbp. You need to provide the aforementioned personal information of the actual receiver. Before providing the aforementioned personal information of the actual receiver to Tsibog atbp, you need to ensure that you have obtained its authorization. For orders involving children, you need to obtain the authorization and consent of the guardian of the children involved before ordering.
To facilitate you to understand and query order information and manage order information, we will collect the order information generated during your use of our services to show you and facilitate your order management. You can fill in/choose more additional information including other contact numbers and delivery time to ensure the accurate delivery of goods.
(5) Help you complete the payment
To complete the order payment, you need to select the payment method and provide a third-party payment platform account. We will send your Tsibog atbp platform account member name, order payment-related information, order security-related equipment information and other necessary information required by anti-money laundering laws Share with third-party payment platform companies through the third-party payment platform software tool development kit (SDK) embedded in the application. If you choose another financial institution to provide you with payment services, we will also share your bank card payment necessary information including bank card number and validity period with the corresponding financial institution you choose.
If you choose, Cash on Delivery (COD) payment method for the first time, you will need to have your account verified by uploading your valid ID and a selfie photo. If you do not want to go through the account verification process, you can always choose other payment methods available on the platform.
For us to learn and confirm your payment progress and status promptly, and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, you agree that we can collect payment accounts and payment progress related to the payment institution corresponding to the transaction object and payment method you choose.
(6) To help you complete the delivery of goods
According to the agreement between you and the product provider, the relevant delivery service provider will complete the delivery of your order, and you agree that the corresponding delivery service provider will inevitably know and use your order-related delivery information to ensure that the goods you purchase can be delivered smoothly, safely and accurately.
For us to learn and confirm the delivery progress and status promptly, and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, you agree that we can share your information related to the delivery progress to our delivery service providers.
(7) Customer service and dispute handling
When you contact us or apply for after-sales and dispute settlement, to protect your account and system security, we need you to provide necessary personal information to verify your user identity.
To facilitate contact with you and help you solve the problem as soon as possible or record the handling plan and results of related problems, we may save your communication/chat records and related content (including account information, order information, and information provided by you to prove relevant facts). Other information or the contact information you left), if you consult, complain, or provide suggestions for a specific order, we will use your account information and order information.
To provide services and improve service quality for reasonable needs, we may also use other information about you, including relevant information you provide when you contact customer service, and questionnaire response information sent to us when you participate in a questionnaire survey.
(8) Provide you with information release functions such as ratings
You can actively evaluate the products/services of merchants on Tsibog atbp. We will collect the information you post and display your username, avatar, and post content.
Please note that the information you publish may involve personal information of you or others or even sensitive personal information. If the information you publicly release involves children's personal information, you must obtain the authorization and consent of the guardian of the child involved before publishing. Under the aforementioned circumstances, the guardian has the right to contact us through the channels described in Article 8 of this policy to request correction or deletion of content involving children's personal information.
(9) Provide you with security
To improve the security of your use of the services provided by us and our affiliates and partners, ensure the safety of the operating environment and identify the abnormal status of member accounts, and better protect the personal and property safety of you, other users, or the public from infringement, and better prevent phishing websites, fraud, network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, network intrusions, and other security risks, and more accurately identify violations of laws and regulations or Tsibog atbp's related protocols. We embed applications developed by our affiliates in the application The Security SDK collects your device information, service log information, and may use or integrate your user information, transaction information, and information that our affiliates and partners have obtained your authorization or shared under the law to comprehensively determine your account and transaction risks, Perform identity verification, detection, and prevention of security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis, and disposal measures under the law
(10) Provide you with other additional services
To provide you with more convenient, higher-quality, and personalized products, and strive to improve your experience, we may collect and use your personal information in the following additional services provided to you. If you do not provide the above information, it will not affect your use of Tsibog atbp's basic services such as browsing, searching, and purchasing, but you may not be able to obtain the user experience that these additional services bring to you. These additional services include:
1. Location information: To facilitate your discovery of surrounding dining, shops, and other life service information, we will provide you with services based on your geographic location. When you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, we may collect and use your location information to achieve our purpose of providing you with your local surrounding life services (including you do not need to manually enter your geographic location) You can get related services and estimate the actual distance between the merchant and you to facilitate your consumption decisions). We will use the relevant technology to locate your actual location, these technology packages, including IP address, GPS, and able to provide relevant information to WLAN access points, base stations, and Bluetooth sensor technology. We only collect your geographic location at the time, but will not associate your location information at various times to determine your whereabouts.
2. Additional functions based on phone permissions: You can use this function to authorize us to obtain IMEI, IMSI, and other device identifier information to protect your account and transaction security.
3. Additional services based on camera/camera: You can use this function to scan codes, shopping, receive discount information, directly take and upload pictures, share, and scan code payment authorized by you in specific scenarios, Participation in activities, and other scenes that you know. Please be aware that even if you have agreed to enable the camera permission, we will only obtain photo information through the camera when you actively click the client camera icon to take a photo.
4. Additional services for accessing and uploading pictures/videos based on photo albums (picture library/video library): You can use this function to upload your photos/pictures/videos to change your profile picture, take photos for shopping, or interact with Customer service communication provides proof and other functions.
5. Microphone-based voice technology-related additional services: You can use the microphone to help you contact customer service or realize voice interaction with customer service after turning on the microphone permission. In these functions, we will collect your recording content in response to your customer service and Dispute handling and other needs. Please be aware that even if you have agreed to enable the microphone permission, we will only obtain voice information through the microphone when you actively click the microphone icon in the client or record a video.
You understand and agree that the above additional services may require you to enable access to your location, phone status, camera (camera), photo album (picture library), microphone (voice) to achieve the collection and use of the information involved in these permissions. You can check the status of the above permissions item by item in your device settings or our relevant client "Settings-Privacy-System Permissions", and you can decide whether to turn on or off these permissions at any time. Please note that if you enable any permission, you authorize us to collect and use relevant personal information to provide you with corresponding services. Once you close any permission, you cancel the authorization, and we will no longer continue to collect based on the corresponding permissions. And the use of related personal information cannot provide you with the services corresponding to this authority. However, your decision to close the authority will not affect the previous collection and use of information based on your authorization.
1. If the information you provide contains personal information of other users, you must ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing such personal information to Tsibog atbp.
2. If we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy or use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, or we take the initiative to obtain your personal information from a third party, we will solicit your consent in advance.
If we obtain your information indirectly from a third party, we will explicitly ask the third party in writing to collect personal information after obtaining your consent by the law and inform you of the content of the shared information, which involves sensitive information. Before providing it to us, it needs to be confirmed by you and requires the third party to commit the legality and compliance of the source of personal information. If the third-party violates the behavior, we will require the other party to bear the corresponding legal responsibility; at the same time, our professional security team will strengthen the security of personal information (including sensitive information reporting, sensitive information encrypted storage, access control, etc.). We will use no less than the same protection methods and measures as our own users' personal information to protect personal information obtained indirectly.
3. Exceptions with authorization
You fully understand and agree that, under relevant laws and regulations, we do not need your authorization and consent to collect and use your personal information in the following situations, and we may not respond to your corrections/modifications, deletions, cancellations, and withdrawals Request for consent and request for information:
1) Related to national security and national defense security;
2) Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3) Related to a criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4) To protect the life and property of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
5) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself
6) Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels;
7) Necessary for signing and fulfilling relevant agreements or other written documents with you;
8) It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided products, such as discovering and handling product failures;
9) Necessary for legal news reports;
10) When academic research institutions must conduct statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
11) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please be aware that, by applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process personal information, the data recipient cannot re-identify specific individuals and cannot be restored, or we may conduct de-identification research on the collected information, statistical analysis, and forecasting, improve hungry for what content and layout, to provide products to support business decisions, and improve our products s (including the use of anonymous data for machine learning algorithm or model train), then such the use of processed data does not require separate notice to you and your consent.
4. If we stop operating Tsibog atbp's products, we will promptly stop continuing to collect your personal information, and notify you of the cessation of operations in the form of one-by-one delivery or announcements, and we will give you the personal information related to the shutdown business is deleted or anonymized. Where children's personal information is involved, we will promptly notify the child guardian of the notice of the suspension of operations.
5. When you actively cancel your account, we will make it anonymous or delete your personal information as soon as possible under the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
To ensure the normal operation of the website, provide you with a more relaxed visit experience, and recommend you content that may be of interest to you, we will store cookies, Flash cookies, or other browser or related applications on your computer or mobile device. Usually contains identifiers, site names, and some local storage of numbers and characters (collectively called "Cookies"). With the help of cookies, websites can store data such as your preferences or items in the shopping cart.
If your browser or browser additional services allow it, you can modify your acceptance of cookies or reject our cookies. For details, see AboutCookies.org. However, if you do this, in some cases it may affect your safe access to our website, and you may need to change user settings every time you visit our website.
(2) Cookie similar technology
In addition to cookies, we also use web beacons, pixel tags, ETags, and other similar technologies on our website.
For example, the email we send you may contain an address link to the content of our website. If you click the link, we will track the click to help us understand your product preferences so that we can actively improve our customer service experience. A web beacon is usually a transparent image embedded in a website or email. With the help of pixel tags in the email, we can know whether the email has been opened. If you do not want your activities to be tracked in this way, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
ETag (Entity Tag) is the HTTP protocol header transmitted between the Internet browser and the Internet server and can replace Cookie. ETag can help us avoid unnecessary server load, improve service efficiency, save resources, and energy. At the same time, we may use ETag to record your identity so that we can understand and improve our platform. Most browsers provide users with the function of clearing the browser cache data. You can perform the corresponding data clearing operation in the browser settings function. However, please note that if you disable ETag, you may not be able to enjoy the best product experience.
We will not share your personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals other than Tsibog atbp service providers, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. Sharing under statutory circumstances: We may share your personal information externally under laws and regulations, the need for litigation dispute resolution, or the requirements of administrative or judicial authorities under the law.
3. Sharing under the condition of your active choice: If you purchase goods s through Tsibog atbp, we will share the necessary transaction-related information in your order information with the providers of related goods s according to your choice. To fulfill your transaction and aftersales service needs.
4. Sharing with third-party service providers: When you purchase goods through Tsibog atbp, we must share your personal information with third-party service providers to provide you with third-party delivery services.
5. Sharing with affiliated companies: To facilitate us to provide you with products based on the Tsibog atbp account, recommend information that may be of interest to you, identify the abnormal status of the member account, and protect Tsibog atbp's affiliated companies or other users or the public property safety is protected from infringement, and your personal information may be shared with our affiliated companies. We will only share the necessary personal information. If we share your sensitive personal information or the affiliated company changes the purpose of using and processing personal information, we will ask for your authorization again.
Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
(1) Authorized partners for advertising and analysis services. Unless we have your permission, we will not share your personally identifiable information with partners that provide advertising and analysis services. We will entrust these partners to process information related to advertising coverage and effectiveness, but will not provide your personally identifiable information, or we will de-identify this information so that it will not identify you personally. Such partners may combine the above-mentioned information with other data they obtain legally to implement advertising services or decision-making suggestions entrusted by us.
(2) Suppliers, service providers, and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers, and other partners who support our business. These supports include technical infrastructure services commissioned by us, analysis of how our services are used, measuring the effectiveness of advertising s, and providing customer Services, payment facilitation, or conducting academic research and surveys.
We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization, or individual, except in the following cases:
1. Transfer with explicit consent: After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
2. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy liquidation of Tsibog atbp service providers, or other situations involving mergers, acquisitions, or bankruptcy liquidation, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require a new company that holds your personal information, The organization continues to be bound by this policy, otherwise, we will require the company, organization, and individual to seek authorization and consent from you again.
(3) Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. With your explicit consent or based on your active choice, we may publicly disclose your personal information;
2. If we determine that you have violated laws and regulations or seriously violated Tsibog atbp's related agreements and rules, or to protect our users or the public's personal and property safety from infringement, we may obtain your consent per laws and regulations or Disclosure of personal information about you under the circumstances, including relevant violations and the measures Tsibog atbp has taken against you.
3. Disclosure based on the law: We may publicly disclose your personal information when required by law, legal procedures, litigation, or compulsory government authorities.
(4) Exceptions for obtaining prior authorization and consent when sharing, transferring and publicly disclosing personal information
In the following situations, sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing your personal information does not require your prior authorization:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to a criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. To protect your or other individuals' life, property, and other major legal rights, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
5. Your personal information disclosed to the public by yourself;
6. Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure, and other channels.
Please be aware that, per applicable laws, if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process personal information so that the data recipient cannot re-identify specific individuals and cannot be restored, there is no need to share, transfer, and publicly disclose such processed data. We will notify you separately and get your consent.
(1) We have adopted reasonable and feasible security protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss of personal information. For example, the data exchange between your browser and the server is encrypted and protected by the SSL protocol; we also provide the Tsibog atbp website with HTTPS protocol for safe browsing; we will use encryption technology to improve the security of personal information; we will use A trusted protection mechanism prevents malicious attacks on personal information; we will deploy an access control mechanism to try our best to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information, and we will organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' importance of protecting personal information understanding.
We have designated a person to be responsible for the protection of children's information, strictly set information access permissions, adopt the principle of minimum sufficient authorization for staff who may be exposed to children's information, and take technical measures to record and control the handling of children's information by staff. Avoid illegal copying and downloading of children's personal information.
(2) We have an industry-leading data security management system with data as the core and around the data life cycle, which improves the security of the entire system in multiple dimensions from organizational construction, system design, personnel management, and product technology.
(3) We will take reasonable and feasible measures and try our best to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the policy unless there is a mandatory retention requirement by law.
(4) The Internet is not a safe environment. When using the Tsibog atbp service, we strongly recommend that you do not use the communication methods recommended by Tsibog atbp to send your information. You can establish contact and share it through our services. When you create a communication, transaction, or sharing through our services, you can choose the object of the communication, transaction, or sharing, as a third party who can see your transaction content, contact information, exchange information, or sharing content and other related information.
When using Tsibog atbp service for online transactions, you will inevitably disclose your personal information, such as contact information or contact address, to the counterparty or potential counterparty. Please properly protect your personal information and only provide it to others when necessary. If you find that your personal information, has been leaked, please contact Tsibog atbp customer service immediately so that we can take corresponding measures according to your request.
Please note that the information that you voluntarily share or even publicly share when using our services may involve your or others' personal information or even personal sensitive information, such as when you choose to upload pictures containing personal information during evaluation. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send to us. If our physical, technical, or management protection facilities are damaged, resulting in unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering, or destruction of information, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibility.
(5) In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will inform you under the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and you can independently prevent and reduce risks suggestions, remedies for you, etc. We will inform you of the incident-related situation by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to publish an announcement.
We have formulated an emergency plan for children's information security incidents, and regularly organize relevant internal personnel to conduct emergency response training and emergency drills to enable them to master job responsibilities and emergency response strategies and procedures. In the unfortunate event of a child information security incident, we will promptly inform the child and his guardian per the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and the children and their guardians can Suggestions on self-prevention and risk reduction, remedial measures for children and their guardians, etc. We will promptly inform the children and their guardians of the incidents through APP push notifications, emails/short messages, etc. When it is difficult to inform one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to release relevant warning information. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of child information security incidents per the requirements of the regulatory authorities. If the legal rights of children and their guardians are damaged, we will bear the corresponding legal responsibilities.
At the same time, we will also report the handling of personal information security incidents per the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update, and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting, and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to verify your identity to protect your account security. You have the right to inquire, correct, manage, delete your information, and protect your privacy and security.
(1) Access your personal information
Except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations, no matter when you use our services, we will strive to allow you to access your personal information smoothly. You can exercise your access rights in the following ways
1. Account information: If you want to access or edit the personal information in your account, you can perform such operations in the Account section.
2. Order information: You can check or clear your order records, transaction records, and invoice records in our system
(2) Correct or supplement your personal information
When you need to update your personal information or find that we have processed your personal information incorrectly, you have the right to make corrections or updates. You can make corrections in our system yourself, or submit your correction application to us through Customer support. Before you make updates or corrections, we may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
(3) Delete your personal information
1. You can delete your information through the settings or function controls in the product
2. In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
a) If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
b) If you collect and use your personal information without your consent;
c) If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
d) If you no longer use our platform, or you actively cancel your account;
e) If we terminate product operations.
If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the subjects who have obtained your personal information from us as much as possible at the same time, requiring them to delete them on time (unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these subjects have independently obtained your authorization).
When you or we assist you in deleting relevant information, we may not be able to delete the corresponding information from the backup system immediately due to applicable laws and security technologies. We will safely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing. Until the backup can be cleared or achieved anonymity.
(4) Change the scope of your authorization
1. You can withdraw part of the authorization by unbinding, modifying personal settings, deleting related information, etc., or you can disable authorization by turning off the function.
2. After you disable your consent or authorization, we cannot continue to provide you with the services corresponding to the removal of your consent or authorization, and will no longer process your corresponding personal information. However, your decision to withdraw your consent or authorization will not affect the previous processing of personal information based on your consent or authorization
(5) Cancel your account
You can apply for cancellation of your account in the following ways:
1. Contact Tsibog atbp customer service for help and assist you in applying for the cancellation of your account.
After you actively cancel your account, we will stop providing you with our service, delete your personal information, or make it anonymized under the requirements of applicable laws.
(6) Constraint information system automatic decision-making
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legitimate rights and interests, you have the right to ask us for an explanation, and we will also provide appeal methods without infringing on Tsibog atbp's business secrets or other user rights and social public interests.
(7) Responding to your above request
To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request.
We will reply within 3 business days. If you are not satisfied, you can also file a complaint through Tsibog atbp customer service.
For your reasonable request, we do not charge a fee in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed a reasonable limit, we will charge a certain cost depending on the situation. For information that is not directly related to your identity, unreasonably repeated information, or requires too many technical means (for example, the need to develop a new system or fundamentally change the current practice), bring risks to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or impractical Request, we may refuse.
In the following situations, we will not be able to respond to your request per laws and regulations:
1. Related to national security and national defense security;
2. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3. Related to a criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4. There is sufficient evidence to show that the subject of personal information has subjective malice or abuse of rights;
5. Responding to your request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
6. Involving trade secrets.
Once we identify that you are a child user, we will notify your guardian and ask your guardian to agree to the rules for the collection and use of children's personal information. For situations where children's personal information is collected with the consent of their parents or guardians to use our products, we will only use, share, transfer or disclose this information when permitted by laws and regulations, with the explicit consent of the parents or guardians, or necessary to protect the children.
If you are the parent or other guardian of a child, please pay attention to whether the child under your custody uses our services after obtaining your authorization. If you have any questions about the personal information of the children under your supervision, please contact us through the contact information in Part 8.
For major changes, we will also provide more noticeable notifications (including we will notify you through Tsibog atbp publicity and even provide you with pop-up prompts). The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
1. Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, and the way the personal information is used;
2. Major changes have taken place in our control rights. Such as changes in the information controller caused by mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it has undergone major changes;
5. Our responsible department, contact information and complaint channels for handling personal information security have changed;
You can contact us in the following ways, and we will respond to your request within 3 days:
1.If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy and the protection of children's personal information, you can contact us through Tsibog atbpcustomer serviceat email@example.com
2. If you find that your personal information may be leaked, you can make a complaint and report through Tsibog atbp’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We have also established a full-time department for personal information protection. You can contact them at email@example.com. Our address: Level 10-1 One Global Place, 5th Avenue & 25th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig 1632 Philippines
4. If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you believe that our personal information processing has harmed your legal rights, you can also seek a solution by filing a lawsuit with the court with jurisdiction in the defendant's domicile.
Effective date: September1, 2020